All aboard! Take a ride on the Omaha Zoo Railroad.
The Train will operate as follows:
Round-trip ride: $5 per person
- March 1 - March 31: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m., Weekends Only
- April 1 - May 9: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., Friday - Sunday Only
- May 10 - September 1: 10:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., Daily
- September 2 - November 1: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., Friday - Sunday Only
- November 2 - November 30: Closed
Children 2 and under are free.
All Day Rides Pass: $14 each
Good for Skyfari, Omaha Zoo Railroad, tram or Sue's Wildlife Carousel rides during one-day visit.
*All rides are weather dependent and will not operate if there is rain, snow, ice or if the temperature will not reach 50 degrees by 1 p.m. or will operate on a modified schedule if the temperature will be above 90 degrees by 1 p.m.
Download the fact sheet.