Enjoy a new view of your Zoo! Visitors can enjoy the thrill of being lifted in an open-air chairlift to spectacular tree-top views, while traveling from the Berniece Grewcock Butterfly and Insect Pavilion to Pachyderm Hill.
Skyfari will operate as follows:
- March 1 - March 31: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m., Weekends Only
- April 1 - May 9: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Roundtrips: Monday - Thursday; Two Way: Friday - Sunday
- May 10 - September 1: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Daily
- September 2 - November 1: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.; Roundtrips: Monday - Thursday; Two Way: Friday - Sunday
- November 2 - November 30: Closed
One-way ride: $3 per person
Round-trip ride: $5 per person
Children 2 and under are free.
All Day Rides Pass: $14 each
Good for Skyfari, Omaha Zoo Railroad, tram or Sue's Wildlife Carousel rides during one-day visit.
*All rides are weather dependent and will not operate if there is rain, snow, ice or if the temperature will not reach 50 degrees by 1 p.m. or will operate on a modified schedule if the temperature will be above 90 degrees by 1 p.m. Skyfari will not operate if there are high winds.
*You must be at least 12 years old to ride Skyfari without an adult. Children under the age of 12 will be required to ride with an adult.