Scout classes include 2 hours of engaging activities and are held at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium unless otherwise noted* (select classes are held at Wildlife Safari Park
, exit 426 off Nebraska's I-80).
: $15 per person (scouts and adults)
$12 per person if booked with a campout
Fee includes Zoo or Wildlife Safari Park admission.
How do I book a scout class?
Scout classes are available at 10:00am or 2:00pm on Saturday or Sunday. 3 weeks' notice is required to book a class. Please contact (402) 738-6908 or email@example.com
Cub Scouts/Daisies Classes
- Animals (Tigers: 31, 32, 42; Wolves: Feats of Skill F, G and Birds; Bears: Sharing Your World with Wildlife; Daisies: Courageous and Strong 3a)
- Caring for our Environment (Tigers: 14, 33, 42, 47; Wolves: Your Living World; Bears: Take Care of Your Planet; Daisies: Make the World a Better Place)
- Resource Conservation (Tigers: 30, 34, 42; Wolves: Grow Something; Bears: Water and Soil Conservation; Daisies: Use Resources Wisely) *Held at Wildlife Safari Park
- Bugs, Water, Hiker(at Wildlife Safari Park)
Girl Junior Girl Scouts
- Animal Habitats, Flowers (seasonal), Gardener(at Wildlife Safari Park)
- Animal Helpers, Trees(at Wildlife Safari Park)
- Naturalist(at Wildlife Safari Park), Forester(at Wildlife Safari Park or Zoo), Geologist(at Wildlife Safari Park)
- Oceanography, Nature, Environmental Science, Mammal Study, Insect Study, Reptile and Amphibian Study, Bird Study(at Wildlife Safari Park)
Girl Scout Day
at Omaha Zoo & Aquarium and Lauritzen Gardens
Saturday April 18th, 2015
Fee: $15 per person (includes activities and admission to both organizations)
Download an informational flyer here...
9:00am-12:00pm Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium:
Bring your Girl Scout Troop to the Zoo for a half day of learning and
fun. Explore our world renowned facilities as you complete a scouting
1:00pm-4:00pm Lauritzen Gardens:
Visit Nature Connects 2: Art with LEGO Bricks exhibit and explore the
beautiful gardens! You can also work toward your next badge by
participating in activity stations throughout the Garden.
Reservations are required. To make reservations call (402) 738-6908. Payment is required at time of reservation. Tickets are non-refundable. Chaperones and leaders must stay with their scouts.