Scout classes include 2 hours of engaging activities and are held at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium unless otherwise noted* (select classes are held at Wildlife Safari Park
, exit 426 off Nebraska's I-80).
: $15 per person (scouts and adults)
$12 per person if booked with a campout
Fee includes Zoo or Wildlife Safari Park admission.
How do I book a scout class?
Scout classes are available at 10:00am or 2:00pm on Saturday or Sunday. 3 weeks' notice is required to book a class. Please contact (402) 738-6908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Courageous and Strong, Make the World a Better Place, Use Resources Wisely
- Bugs, Hiker(at Wildlife Safari Park)
Junior Girl Scouts
- Animal Habitats, Flowers (seasonal)
- Animal Helpers, Trees (at Wildlife Safari Park)
- Plants and Animals (at Wildlife Safari Park) - Wolves: Paws on the Path 1-7; Tigers: In The Wild 1-4,6,7; Bears: Fur, Feathers, and Ferns 1-5
- Up in the Air - Air of the Wolf: 1, 2a; Tiger Backyard Jungle: 1,2,4,5
- Into the Wild, Into the Woods (offered at the Zoo or the Wildlife Safari Park), Earth Rocks! (at Wildlife Safari Park)
- Oceanography, Nature, Environmental Science, Mammal Study, Insect Study, Reptile and Amphibian Study, Bird Study(at Wildlife Safari Park)
Cub and Boy Scout Day
September 17th, 2016
One day, two great locations!
Bring your Cubs, Webelos, and Boy Scouts on a scouting adventure. Spend your
morning traveling from the Desert to the Jungle to the Ocean on a scouting
adventure. Scouts will earn badge requirements as the learn about animal from
around the world and their habitats. Enjoy an afternoon expedition and discover
what Lauritzen Gardens has to offer. Explore more than 100 acres of
nature’s finest trees, flowers and landscaping wonders while scouting the
scenery for your next badge requirements.
$15 per person (Includes activities and admission to both organizations).
Reservations are required.
Call (402)738-6908 to make your reservation. Payment is required at time of reservation.