Scout classes include 2 hours of engaging activities and are held at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium unless otherwise noted* (select classes are held at Wildlife Safari Park
, exit 426 off Nebraska's I-80).
: $15 per person (scouts and adults)
$12 per person if booked with a campout
Fee includes Zoo or Wildlife Safari Park admission.
How do I book a scout class?
Scout classes are available at 10:00am or 2:00pm on Saturday or Sunday. 3 weeks' notice is required to book a class. Please contact (402) 738-6908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cub Scouts/Daisies Classes
- Animals (Tigers: 31, 32, 42; Wolves: Feats of Skill F, G and Birds; Bears: Sharing Your World with Wildlife; Daisies: Courageous and Strong 3a)
- Caring for our Environment (Tigers: 14, 33, 42, 47; Wolves: Your Living World; Bears: Take Care of Your Planet; Daisies: Make the World a Better Place)
- Resource Conservation (Tigers: 30, 34, 42; Wolves: Grow Something; Bears: Water and Soil Conservation; Daisies: Use Resources Wisely) *Held at Wildlife Safari Park
- Bugs, Water, Hiker(at Wildlife Safari Park)
Girl Junior Girl Scouts
- Animal Habitats, Flowers (seasonal), Gardener(at Wildlife Safari Park)
- Animal Helpers, Trees(at Wildlife Safari Park)
- Naturalist(at Wildlife Safari Park), Forester(at Wildlife Safari Park or Zoo), Geologist(at Wildlife Safari Park)
- Oceanography, Nature, Environmental Science, Mammal Study, Insect Study, Reptile and Amphibian Study, Bird Study(at Wildlife Safari Park)