Visit interactive stations throughout Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium as you guide your students through a new Ed-Zoo-cational experience. These are self-guided experiences. Based on your time schedule, you may not make it to every station.
What You Need To Know
- Available year-round, weather permitting.
- Reservations are required.
- Minimum 3-week notice.
- Tours are free to school groups when booking a school group trip.
- Click here to download a map of station locations. A map will not be provided on the day of your visit.
- Animals Undercover: A study of body coverings in the animal world and their many uses and specializations. Kindergarten through Grade 3. Nebraska Standards: 5, 6 and 7.
- Habits and Habitats: A survey of animal adaptations to a wide variety of living conditions. An excellent introduction to ecology. Grades 1 through 12.
- Vanishing Wildlife: A look at some of the animals threatened with extinction in the wild and what can be done about it. Grades 4 through 12. Nebraska Standards: 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- Wildlife Safari Park: Wildlife Safari Park is perfect when studying North American native wildlife, prairies, wetlands and Nebraska history. Wildlife Safari Park is located off Nebraska's I-80, Exit 426.
For more information or to register, please call (402)738-2092 or email@example.com.