Enhance your visit to the Scott Aquarium and Lied Jungle® with one of these special programs. Living classrooms are designed to expand your student's critical thinking skills through interactive, hands-on activities that meet National Science Education Standards.
What You Need to Know
- Available September 1 through March 15.
- Times available are 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- 100 students per session. For groups larger than 100, a second session is required.
- Available for Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
- 3 weeks notice required
- Living Classrooms are free for school groups when booking a school group trip.
- Discover the Ocean: Discover oceans around the world through interactive activities in the Scott Aquarium! Your class will learn about the importance of the ocean ecosystem, water cycle and how we can conserve water and our oceans. Nebraska Standards: 1, 3, 4, 6 and 7.
- Discover the Rainforests: Discover the rainforest through interactive activities in the Lied Jungle®. Your class will learn about the rainforest ecosystem, products produced in the rainfoest and how we can conserve rainforest around the world. Nebraska Standards: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7.
For more information or to make a reservation, please call (402) 738-2092 or firstname.lastname@example.org