Go "Live" with Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium! Bring live programs directly to your students through distance learning. Visit the Lied Jungle, Desert Dome, Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom Pavilion and the Center for Conservation and Research.
What You Need to Know
- Reservations are required
- Minimum 3-week notice.
- Programs are 30-60 minutes in length.
- Teachers must remain with the class during the program.
- Please call for pricing.
If you have the following equipment and internet standards we will be able to make a connection to your classroom.
- Equipment: Polycom, Tamburg or VBrick.
- Internet standards: H.323 transport and H.263 video.
Topics include but are not limited to the following.
- Ocean Life
- Ocean Conservation
- Rainforest Life
- Desert Life
- Desert Adaptations
- Conservation Genetics
- Zoo Careers
For more information or to make a reservation, please call (402) 738-6905 or e-mail email@example.com.