Let us take your students on a journey around the world.
What You Need To Know
- Available September-March (Monday-Friday at 10:00am or 1:00pm).
- Reservations are required with at least 3 weeks' notice.
- Guided tours are 45 minutes to 1 hour in length.
- Fee: $3 per person.
- Maximum of 65 students. *Unless otherwise noted. Larger groups please call for availability.
Guided Tour Topics
- Ocean Explorer (Scott Aquarium): The ocean covers over 70% of our world so it must contain a fantastic variety of life! Become an ocean explorer and see what animals you can discover, and learn how they have adapted to living the life aquatic. (Grades K-6)
- Rainforest Researcher (Lied Jungle): Layer by layer, virtually every nook and cranny in a rainforest is occupied by some form of life. Become a rainforest researcher and explore our tropical rainforest top to bottom. (Grades K-6)
- Desert Discovery (Desert Dome): Survival in the sand--discover reptiles, mammals, and birds which call the desert home. Learn how they have adapted to live in a desert. (Grades K-6)
- *Wildlife Safari Park: Wildlife Safari Park is perfect when studying North American native wildlife, prairies, wetlands and Nebraska history. Wildlife Safari Park is located off Nebraska's I-80, Exit 426. (Grades 3-12) ($50 fee per bus)
To register, please call (402)738-2092 or email@example.com.