Workshops are open to all educators. Explore new curriculum, participate in hands-on activities and build your knowledge of the natural world. Workshops are available at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium and Wildlife Safari Park, located off Nebraska's I-80, Exit 426.
Early Childhood Provider Workshop: How to Enhance Your Trip to the Zoo & Aqarium
Saturday, March 28th 9:00am-12:00pm
Whether you work at a pre-school, day care, in-home day care, or school, learn how to improve the learning experience before, during, and after your next fieldtrip to the Zoo & Aquarium.
• Leave with basic knowledge on how to enhance field trips and visits to the Zoo & Aquarium.
• Leave with basic Knowledge of the Zoo & Aquarium, its history, and mission.
• Create Zoo & Aquarium themed activities to help children gain prior knowledge and experiences.
• Create S.T.E.M.-based lesson plans to be used in your classrooms.
• Understand the difference between Product vs. Process art work.
Click here to register for workshops.
For more information or to receive email updates on Educator Workshops, please call (402) 738-2092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.