Polar Bear and Cubs Club
If you are an Omaha's Zoo and Aquarium member, a parent of a pre-kindergarten aged child and interested in weekly educational activities, then Polar Bear and Cubs Club is a perfect fit for you! This club is free to Omaha's Zoo and Aquarium members and is a great way to meet other Zoo members. Exercise, learn and explore Omaha's Zoo and Aquarium with the Polar Bear and Cubs Club every Wednesday morning at 9:00 a.m. in Wild Kingdom Pavilion.
(Polar Bear & Cubs Club will be cancelled if Omaha Public Schools cancels class. Starting time shifts seasonally with Zoo opening times.)
April 12 Wake Up, Worms!
April 19 Oh, Baby!
April 26 One Bright Monday Morning
Signs of Spring
May 3 Birds and their nests
Not All Birds Live in Trees
May 10 The Wide-Mouthed Frog
Life Cycle of a Frog
May 17 Giraffes Can’t Dance
All About Giraffes
May 24 How to Lose a Lemur
All About Lemurs
May 31 Amazing Elephants
All About Elephants
June 7 Lions Roar
All About Lions
June 14 Zebras Zoom
All About Zebras
June 21 Is It a Monkey or an Ape?
What’s the Difference?
June 28 Aardvarks and Anteaters
Again, What’s the Difference?
For more information about Polar Bear and Cubs Club, please call (402) 738-2092 or e-mail email@example.com.
If you are an Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium member, age 50 or older, you too can be a member of Omaha's Zoo and Aquarium Walking Club. Not only will you receive the benefits of being an Omaha's Zoo and Aquarium member, but you will also enjoy early entrance to the Zoo on Friday mornings!
Walking Club provides a healthy way to stay fit, enjoy the Zoo and to meet many others with the same "wild interests".
Walking Club is a free benefit for Omaha's Zoo and Aquarium members. We meet every Friday morning in Guest Services. March 1 through October 31 at 8 a.m. and November 1 through February 28 at 9 a.m.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming part of Photo Club at Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium? This club is for Omaha’s Zoo and Aquarium members who are at least 18 years of age with a passion for photography. Omaha’s Zoo and Aquarium offers unlimited opportunities to photograph unique species of animals, plants and more. Plus as a member of the club, your photos could be seen in Omaha’s Zoo and Aquarium advertising, website stories, ZooPrints articles, eNews and more.
To become a member of Photo Club you must:
Benefits of the Photo Club include:
- Have an Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium membership for the current year
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Pay $20.00 annual Photo Club registration fee (used to cover general office costs, use of Omaha's Zoo and Aquarium meeting space and guest speakers). The fee must be paid at time of registration.
- Complete the registration form. To download, please click here.
- For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers on the first Saturday of every month in Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom Pavilion Auditorium at 9 a.m.
- Early access to Omaha’s Zoo and Aquarium on Friday mornings. Early access begins at 8:30 a.m. in Guest Services. (There is no behind-the-scenes access for Photo Club members. Photos must be taken from the public path). Please bring your, Photo Club badge, photo ID and Omaha's Zoo membership card with you to receive early access.
- Photos can be used in Omaha’s Zoo advertising, eNews, ZooPrints newsletter, website, social media plus more.
Photo Club is in session June 1 - May 31. Members meet at 9 a.m. on scheduled days.
For more information, please email email@example.com. To view Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium Photo/Video Policy, please click here.
Are you an Omaha’s Zoo and Aquarium member over the age of 18? Do you like learning about the Zoo and the animals that live here? If so, we have a great offering just for you!
Safari Club is a free benefit to Omaha's Zoo and Aquarium adult members and meets on the third Tuesday of the month (September-May) from 1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. Be sure to swing on in and have a howling good time with us.
For more information, please call (402) 738-6901.