Classes are for children ages 4 to 5. Pre-registration and payment of $15.00 per child per session is required.
To register for an Ed-Venture class, please call (402) 738-2092 or click here
– Did you know that porcupines cannot shoot their quills? We’ll get to the point as we explore one very interesting mammal!
April 27 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
– Joeys, foals, chicks, hatchlings – join us as we learn about animal babies and how they are cared for at the Zoo.
May 4 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
May 5 1-3 p.m.
– You don’t have to go to all the way to Africa for a safari; just look in your own backyard! We will explore all the little critters that make your backyard home.
May 18 1-3 p.m.
Dinosaurs Big and Small
– From the Brachiosaurus that was as tall
as a 4-story building to dinosaurs that were as small as chickens;
dinosaurs came in all different sizes.
May 11 1-3 p.m.
– Come learn about one of the most powerful and famous dinosaurs of all; the Tyrannosaurus Rex!
June 2 1-3 p.m.
June 8 1-3 p.m.
– Discover why this horned, beaked, and bony frilled dinosaur is so terrific.
June 9 1-3 p.m.
June 15 1-3 p.m.
Duck, Duck, Dinosaur!
– Explore the loudest dinosaurs of all; the Duck-Billed Dinosaurs.
June 22 1-3 p.m.
– Come learn about the largest carnivore that ever lived.
June 30 1-3 p.m.