L.I.O.N. (Learning Is Our Nature) Cubs Classes are for children ages 3 to 4. Pre-registration and payment of $12.00 per session is required. An adult must accompany the participant. The registration cost covers one child and one adult.
To register for an Ed-Venture class, please call (402) 738-2092 or click here
- Dig around to find out why these animals are one of a kind.
April 25 10-11 a.m.
April 26 10-11 a.m.
– Joeys, foals, chicks, hatchlings – join us as we learn about animal babies and how they are cared for at the Zoo.
May 6 10-11 a.m.
May 9 10-11 a.m.
May 10 10-11 a.m.
– No monkey business here; we are going APE for gorillas!
May 16 10-11 a.m.
May 17 10-11 a.m.
Coral Reef Hotel
– Sea turtles, eels and giant clams are just some of the amazing animals that hangout in coral reefs. Hang with us as we explore this colorful world below the sea!
June 6 10-11 a.m.
June 7 10-11 a.m.
– Take a trip back in time and explore the exciting world of Dinosaurs. You’ll become a paleontologist for the morning and dig for fossils in our Fossil Dig Site!
June 20 10-11 a.m.
June 21 10-11 a.m.
Moo at the Zoo
– Moo-ve on over to the Zoo and explore the Red Barn! Discover what life is like on a farm and learn why the animals are so fantastic.
June 27 10-11 a.m.
June 28 10-11 a.m.
Sharks and Rays
– Plunge into the underwater world of sharks and stingrays! Discover what these relatives have in common and what makes them unique. Plus check out our new exhibit, Stingray Beach!
July 11 10-11 a.m.
July 12 10-11 a.m.
–Explore deserts around the world and the animals that call these challenging habitats home!
July 25 10-11 a.m.
July 26 10-11 a.m.